Daphne

Moments by moments...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Ring

The Jewelry box, the beautiful bracelet, and the custom made necklace, that he designed, and the sweaters that he bought for me, always reminds me of the wonderful memories I shared with him. Today, I am putting them all away except for the promise ring which I wear everyday. His attractive brown eyes assured me that I am the only one, and that we are going to be together for life, yet he is with someone else. Mentally exhausted and emotionally devastated thinking of him, I forced myself to function each day without him. As I promised him, I will always wear the ring, and hoping that someday those promises that goes with the ring will come true, and when the day finally come, I hope it is not too late to bring back the love that I used to have for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home