Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Lunch

The building reminded me of him. This was the place I first met him. His desk was covered with blueprints, papers, pen, pencils, different types of rulers. I vividly remember that first day I met him...

"I am glad you are here...maybe you could help me," he said calmly, without looking at me. He was so focused on his laptop screen.

Now, on my first day, I met him at the cafeteria. He still the same, still wearing the thick glasses, still wearing the tie I gave him for christmas a year ago, still speaks softly and calmly, still the same person...intelligent, funny, honest, caring and much much more...and most of all, he is still the same person who wanted to be my friend.

While we are having interesting conversations, another friend of mine joined our table. I introduced both them to each other.

Certainly, everyone of us, three of us, knew that we were all friends. The conversation was purely friendship...friendship for three of us that I hope will last for life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home