Daphne

Moments by moments...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Destiny

Sitting on the sand next to each other watching the sunset and sunrise...the evening walk... our laughter...playing silly jokes...reading all my writings...remember those my love...it is for you and only for you...

I know the time will come I could no longer say those meaningful words for you...when I could not no longer write about "us"...when the time when I could no longer give you warm embrace and kisses...and when the time I could not longer by your side...

Please remember those precious moment of us my love, for I could not be with you again. I want to be with you forever, and its hurts me so much leaving you behind but I have not control of my life...so let us enjoy what time I have left.

All the letters I wrote for you and only for you my love...remember those meaningful words I always say to you...and remember, I still with you even when I am gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home