Daphne

Moments by moments...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Travelers

"Could I sit next to you?" a brown eye, handsome yound man asked
"Sure," she replied back.
"Where are you going?" he asked again.
"Where am I going?..oh, to the very last town that this bus could go," she replied.
"I have not seen that town yet, could I come along with you?" he asked her again excitedly.
She gave him a smile and said, "sure..."

After an several hours the bus stop at the first town...
"I will be in a moment, I will just take a look at the town..." he said to her.
She looked at him, did not respond at him, and she continued her sleep.

A minutes later, he came back, woke her up and said goodbye.
"I am sorry, I could not go with you...where you going takes too long...I think I will be happy to live in this town..." he said sadly.
She tried to smile at him, gave him a kiss and said goodbye...

Then, the bus left without him.
"Excuse me, but did I know you from somewhere before?...could I sit next you?" a curly short hair, blue eye, good looking young man asked.
"Sure," she replied back.
"Where are you going?" he asked again.
"Where am I going?..oh, to the very last town that this bus could go," she replied.
"Could I come along with you?" he asked her again excitedly.
She gave him a smile and said, "sure..."
After an several hours the bus stop at the next town...

"Aren't you going to see the town?" curiously, she asked him.
He looked at her in the eyes, he gave her a kiss and said "No, I rather stay with you and be with you...if you don't mind?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home