Daphne

Moments by moments...

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Mystery Man

The first time I noticed him was when I was working in the yard. He drove by my house everyday with his white chevy truck on the way to work every morning, and he slowed down as he passed by my garden on the way back home in the afternoon. "He must like my garden like others," I told myself. As days gone by, I noticed he was not interested in my garden, instead he was interested in me. Finally, he caught my attention when his glance and secret look became frequent. Everyday, I was looking forward of seeing him driving by, and I became obcess to know who is this "mystery man".

A year later, I never forget the day...I was driving back home from the gym that morning, as I made a left turn to the main road toward my house, I noticed a truck, a white chevy truck approching from the opposite direction. My heart was pounding so hard because I recognized the truck. Almost at the same time, we both slowed down. Excited to see who is this "mystery man. I looked at the driver, who was already looking at me. He gave me a friendly smile. In shocked but overjoyed, I smiled back at him. For a few seconds I noticed his handsome face and weavy big curl hair. Then, we both continued driving in the opposite direction. As soon I got home, I took a shower, and Half an hour later, while I was putting my clothes on, I heard a dog barking from my drive way. Curious, I peeked through the window. I was surprised! It was him and his dog walking back and forth near my house. Excited, I rushed outside and there he was infront of my drive way, waving his hand and smiling at me. Nervous but eager to meet him, I walked towards him, and he introduced himself to me...I was hipnotized by his blue eyes...and thats how I met the man of my dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home