Daphne

Moments by moments...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Regrets

You taught me how to open up to others, to be kind and willing to help others when they needed a hand. Most specially, you showed and taught me to be honest...these are the wonderful things I learned from you but sadly, this is also the "cause" for you to stay away me...

I looked back to what I have done. Would I change it if I have to do it all over again? Certainly not. That instant moment when I saw her searching desperately for answers and neither you nor I were willing to give her the answers to her questions, that moment, I saw myself on her...that is one of the reasons why I did it...

If she really special person as you told me then, she deserve much, much more...

This is my last word regarding "This"...I hope you will learn to forgive me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home