Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Looking Back- "The Game"

A simple thanks to the person who had a great infuence on me. A caring and loving person and most of all I admired him for his work...his writing...expressing his feelings and thought through writing. Without him I probably would continue to excel in areas that I am not good at-WRITING!

Though I have not reach my goal yet as far as writing is concern nevertheless, I am gradually improving...

To you, thanks for changing the course of my life in a positive way...I will always remember you...

Looking back...this is how it started...

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:15 AM
He said: I haven't kicked your butt in Chess for a while If you have time this evening I think it will be fun! I don't have to go into work until Midnight so I have all evening. Let me know! I should be in my __if not at dinner

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:15 AM
She said: hey, how about tomorrow or the next day. hectic schedule today Promise tomorrow...OK?

Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:18:02 -0700
He said: You mean you wont stand me up like with dinner? :( Tomorrow sounds fine...Be ready for me to kick your butt though! :}

Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:38 AM
She said: HA-HA-HA.....will see...

Fri, 7 Oct 2005 05:43:39 -0700
He said: hope you are prepared for the monumental BUTT WHIPPIN your gonna get tonight! Just a friendly reminder :)

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:54 AM
She said: ...come and get me.......

"Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:13:28 -0700
He said Come and get you???....Did you say...Come and get you??? Girl! Its on now!
Even though I had to beg you to stay tonight because I am a nice a guy and wanted you to feel good after I let you win!

Okay MISSY! Game on Now! You name the time and Place! Name your "game"...I'll be there... Whatever you desire, We'll see who gets who.. :)

Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
She said: Talk, talk, talk...yes it feels really good to win!...I have to repraise "come and get me"...my mistake. What I meant was I'm in for any game, you know game...a game. Please do not misunderstood this one.

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 06:09:25 -0700
He said: That is what I was talking about...A Game...What were you thinking???
I will be in the ___some of tonight photograghing them. "come Get me" If you want to play. :)..A game.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:39 PM
She said: I am going to stay late at work tomorrow. Sorry I will not be able to walk with you tomorrow Did you ask ____if he wants to go with you? If there any changes on my schedule tomorrow I let you know OK?..Have a good night...

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:17:53 -0700
He said: Standing me up again huh...Makes me want to cry :).

If you do make it out early and want to do a quick walk or game Let me know by email or something. I will be up till at least 1:00 or so. If not I'll understand if you don't want to hang around me anymore...I know how embarrassing I can be and how I give you an ICKY feeling inside. That I can be obnoxious (wow I actually spelled that right) and overbearing, I sometimes smell too, but I cant help that.

No, I don't blame you at all! In fact if I were you, I would never even acknowledge that I exist. I would just turn my head away as if I was never there, and after all I deserve that, I deserve much worse. No , I don't blame you..

Just do me one last little favor if you so desire...If I may beg of you for this...I just want you to remember that one time in some small way, that I...I...Oh never mind...Its too much. To ask you to even remember me in some small insignificant way may be too much, Just turn and run now I wont blame you at all.

Just make it quick, I hate long goodbyes... I do wish that I was different so you wouldn't hate me so much, but its okay I do understand...If you were to ever see me again in some distant future, time, or place I will do my best to go the other way so you wouldn't have to deal with the anger all over again. or make up anymore excuses to avoid me...Its okay.

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:34 PM
She said: What are you talking about? Of course I still want to hang with you. You are very special to me. Next I will be available but not this week too many things going on OK? I promise... so cheer up! You are such a baby!

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:50:14 -0700
He said: :)

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:36:26 -0700
He said: I see I've been replaced... Its okay, I don't blame you... I guess I was never around enough. So you strayed to another, I didn't give you the attention you needed. I didn't let you win ALL the games. I didn't have enough hair...Whatever it is, I guess I just wasn't good enough for you.

Its okay...I'm use to it now, I tell a person there special and then they go away...Its okay...No, No, don't try to explain, I don't need one. I know you are popular now and sometimes that fame can make you do crazy things and make you forget about the people who care about you most, Its okay though.

So go on your walks with the "other" guys... I don't mind...I'm use to being alone and neglected anyway. I will just sit here and listen to my thoughts for myself and have no one to share them with...Its okay.

Go ahead and laugh at their jokes and smile at their words, Like you use to do with me so, so, long ago...I guess I only have me to blame...

I hope you will still say "hi" to me once in a while, If you should ever bother to pass me in the street or see me alone somewhere...By myself...all alone...with no one...lonely, sad, and not walking with anyone.

But I don't want to trouble you... Especially since I have no one to play games with anymore, No one to teach me...No one to challenge me...No one to lose to.

I will try and be happy for you, You are moving on to better things, I just hope in some small way...whenever you look back on your life and remember all those happy memories you will have created with the "new" and improved guys that you will somehow remember me...But its okay if you don't, I know I'm not that rememberable.

You can still use me for music if you like...Its okay, I wont mind. Its better than being lonely...I wish I could be popular too so maybe someday you might be my friend again. I can only dream...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:12 PM
She said: .....Oh really?...you still the special one (I think?). Anyway, next week I promise I will take you to dinner...ooops forget dinner. I can't...I'm working how about in the morning? Will you like to walk with me to see the sunrise? It is so beautiful in the morning. The other day I went for a walk in the morning and see the sunrise. It's breath taking....so there...... Stop being a cry baby!

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:25:57 -0700
He said: So you want to "pencil me in" for next week huh? I'm on the swing shift (1:30 pm - 11:00 pm) until at least Sunday. Its up to you If you will have the "time" for me with all your "other" activities...We'll see if you bother to show up. I'm sure something (or someone) MORE IMPORTANT may come along... But as I said before...Its okay, I'll Understand.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:06 PM
She said: hmmm...cry baby! By the way I have the CD. I will bring it with me to work if you give me the day . It is 1200 am...I am so tired....going to bed now...

TO BE CONTINUED....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home