Daphne

Moments by moments...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Poem

"She is finally here!" he said. He could not wait for her any longer so, he run towards her. He was about to give her a kiss and a hug but he noticed she seems disturb, distrout...so sad...that she just passed by him without saying anything.

He rushed infront of her and asked her again "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" and once again she remained quiet. Her head was down and tears rolling down on her face. Then, she took a piece of paper inside her purse, and she started to cry uncontrollably...

"What is the matter sweetheart? talk to me..." he asked her the third time and once again she did not answer him or even look at him.

"Here is the poem as I promised...I missed you so much baby...I love you..." she whispered.

Before he could say something to her, he was shocked, horrified and disbelief when he saw a piece of paper and he was quite certain that the poem is for him. He screamed in anger the gradually cried...he now realized...now is the first time to hear all the poems that she wrote that kept for years....

Sobbingly, she reads the poem...

You are the only one,
I dream, I love...

I will always be here for you,
to show how much I love you...

All I have is your memories,
in my heart...you still have a place...

Now, that you are gone,
I am alone...but you and I still one...

As I promised you,
I will continue to write and read the poems for you...

and I promised you...
everyday I will be here to visit you...I love you...

After reading the poem, she kneeled down light up the candles and place the flowers next to his name which ingraved on marble that was placed on the ground...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home