Daphne

Moments by moments...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Question and Answer Night

The night was so perfect to be with someone who is so capable of offering true friendship. We were sitting in the porch and talking a lot of things then, unexpectedly, the conversation changed. His blue eyes so focused on mine as he was bombarding me with questions...

"You seems occupied, what is wrong?" he asked
"Nothing...," I answered back
"Did you see him today?" he asked again
"Yes, not only I took care of the pictures, we also ended our relationship whatever it is, today too." I said sadly.
Concerned, he asked again, "Are you still going to see him in the future?"
"I dont think so..." I replied. "I did not get my ice cream though as he promised..." I jokingly added.
He brushed my long black hair with his hand and looked at me in the eye and said, "Why dont you get your sweater and I will get my jacket. I am going to take you to the ice cream house, and I promise you will have the best ice cream in your life."

Then, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked inside his house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home