Daphne

Moments by moments...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Dinner

While he was working on his boat, getting ready for our weekend trip next week, I gave him a kiss and went inside the house. Often, I changed my exercise outfit and wear his T-shirt when I cook. Tomatoes, onions, garlic, brocolli, olive oil and boiled meat...wow, he remember everything I said! Fried rice and brocolli beef for dinner...is one of his favorite. I set the table and light up two candles.
Surely,when he walked in, he was so pleased about everything...

After dinner, laid down and cuddle on the couch. Then he starting to comb my hair with his hand, giving me passionate kiss, and a tight embrace...I decided to close my eyes...then, I started going back again...back into my "past"...again, experiencing what I had before...the intimacy...the love that I used to have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home