Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Letter

For you Mahal,

I often wonder what lies ahead for both of us. Part of me wants you to include you in my future and other the half, you stays in my past. As I lay down in my bed at night, thinking of my future, hopes and dreams, there is sadness I often feel because I know you will never be again with me. My goals are for what? for who? I thought doing everything right will give me something in return...my happiness...if you ask me if I am happy? No...because I dont have you.

Happiness is hard to find, and I found it in you. You are the only reason for my existance. The moment you left me, my world crumbled, shattered in to pieces and I am not quite sure how to put them back together. Certainly, it will never be the same without the man I admire, respect and truly love...it is you mahal.

I wish someday, I will find that someone...who will give me honest and true love as you gave me...and I wish someday, I could give my sincere love to that someone the same way that I gave you...

For now, dreaming of you everytime I close my eyes, is the closest I could be with you...please dont feel sorry for me...I gradually learning how to cope without you. I miss you so much...I love you and as I always tell you, I will continue loving you until the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home