Daphne

Moments by moments...

Friday, July 07, 2006

The Truth

I often wonder if he is really happy now with his new life with someone. Does he question his love for her, as I question mine? Does he finally, found true love? Does he still cares about me as I care for him? Does his love for me gradually fading away? How could he think of me while he is with someone else? What does he wants from me? Does he, just like me, trying to hold on to the past and not letting it go.

Even though I question my feelings towards my "new found" love all the time, I am happy to what is happening to me right now. Pushing my feelings aside and ignoring how I feel inside, in my heart, no matter what I do, with the honest truth, I still love him...my past, my everything. He will always be in my mind and in heart and will treasure every moment with him. Yes, I am guilty thinking of him while I am with my "new love". Certainly, I care for him deeply and my love for him is stronger than ever. True love, which I found in him, is the only reason why I could not let go of my past. His love for me maybe fading away, but my love for him will always be the same.

Not seeing him physically is not that important, but just knowing that he still care and loves me are good enough for me, for I have nothing to offer except to love him, without him by my side. Perhaps things will never be the same again, and the possibility of he and I together probably will never happen again for he, I guess, already found a new love. Hopely someday, I will find that special someone too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home