Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Our First Sunset

He decided to stop the boat in the middle of no where...I did not have any reference at all to where we at, not even a land mark...worried a little... I should pay more attention to where we going instead of him.

As we drifted endlessly on the water, he was busy checking the engine and other things inside the boat. I waited patiently outside...admiring the beautiful view of the mountains far away from us. Gradually, the cold strong wind started to rock the boat in all directions.

After a long wait, he came out with a blanket...
"Perfect...," he wisphered.
"What's perfect?" I curiously asked.

Without saying anything, he sat close to me and wrapped the blanket around us...

"I love you sweetheart...," he wishpered and gave me a kiss. Then, we watched the sun gradually disappear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home