Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Precious Moment

As the wind blow gently, the wild daisies dances gracefully as we walked by. Suddenly, without saying anything, he stopped, bend over, and ripped the flowers from their roots and handed to me. I felt sorry for the flowers, but at the same time felt very special...I thought what he did was so romantic...

It was almost dark when we got to the beach, and we stopped at the beach house to get two chairs. The water was very calm...ripples of small waves crawling nearby our feet as we sat closer to each other and watched the sunset.

Holding each others hand, the moment was so perfect. I was about to take pictures of the sunset, the flower and us... but he stopped me.

"Don't take picture of this precious moment. It is meant for us to enjoy and remember this one and only moment and it will not happen again...so let this one go... just capture it through our mind...remember us on this incredible moment...," he said softly. Then he kissed me, and we left...disappeared into the darkness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home