Daphne

Moments by moments...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Looking Back- "The CD"

Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:06 PM
She said: hmmm...cry baby! By the way I have the CD. I will bring it with me to work if you give me the day . It is 1200 am...I am so tired....going to bed now...

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:22:48 -0700
He said: I will try and stop by today...I may have a short ____. That is if your not too busy.

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:02:57 -0700
He said:I wanted to talk to you a little about the other night.
First, I want to say I really enjoy my time with you, You really help to create fond memories of this piece of hell we are all enjoying.

Okay, I will get right down to it..I do not regret what I did the other night. The moment was there for me I felt something and I went for it. It wasn't planned or staged or whatever...(not that I haven't thought about it before)...and most of all I enjoyed it.
What scares me is you came up with a few reasons why we shouldn't do anything like that anymore. Granted they are valid reasons, But not the ones I was expecting. Especially since I am not officially attached to the ____and You are not in my ___and I would do everything in my power to keep you/us out of trouble as well as be discrete.

The most important thing is your feelings. I want you to know that the way you feel is more important than any other reason you can give. I really cherish our time/walks together and I don't want to ruin that by having you worry about me being inappropriate or you thinking I will be expecting something. That is a very big fear of mine. I want you to know this because I really do care how you feel.

I don't want to lose the friendship we have over fears that you may have about me. It will kill me to lose this for those reasons.

So I guess what I am saying is this... I am not expecting anything more from you than to just hold one another like we have been (If you still feel comfortable doing that). If something more is to come of this I will leave it up to you. I am scared to lose our friendship over this but sometimes life is a chance we have to take, on the flip side, I can be very good at behaving myself if I have too.

You do not need to reply to this. I just wanted to let you know where I stand. As you may have noticed I find you to be a very Attractive, Intelligent woman and I value your choices, opinions and decisions. I know you feel you are a rare commodity here just for the fact you are a woman. I want you to know you are a rare commodity because you have qualities about you that outshine any other woman over here. that plays such a huge part in why people who know you adore you so, Me especially, I just hope I didn't screw things up.

Always your special friend...

Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:16:26 -0700
He said:Sorry I was at work since 8:30 am on the ___then straight to ___. I wanted to get your CDs to you. If you get this message before Midnight. Reply back ( I will be monitoring) and I will meet you somewhere to get them to you.

I hope you had a wonderful day! I have been thinking about you...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 2:27 PM
She said: It is 12:24am..going to my building...take a shower and go to bed Sorry you have to work long hour....good night...

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:35:28 -0700
He said: Bummer I missed you... I had the same schedule today...up at 8:00 for the __ and working till about 11:30 tonight on __. If you want to catch some mid__ with me that will be nice. Just reply back or meet me at the __between 11:30 and Midnight.

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:02:05 -0700
He said: Would you like to meet at the __ around 11:00.. I am going to shower real quick. I really hope to see you there!

Miss you!

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:40:38 -0700
He said: Okay,I don't why I am up still but I am. Maybe I need some mental help or something...In fact I know I do. Anyways... I was wondering if you weren't to busy... If I could enjoy your company at dinner tonight?

I probably will be awake around 4 or so-ish (Is that a word? I think I just created a word) Amazing what the sleep deprived can accomplish.

SO If your not busy oiling up the weightlifters or bossing around the hired minions at work It would be nice to see you while we Devour and digest various animal and plant life.

You pick the time I will check my mail and see if you cared enough to answer. If not I shall act as if nothing happened and then continue to throw myself in front of moving traffic until a full waste water truck flattens me to within 1/8 of my former size.

But no pressure...

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home