Daphne

Moments by moments...

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Skirt

My blue pants was fully of stain after an "ice cream fight" game that evening, so I went to the bathroom and changed. When I walked out, I saw him sitting on the couch with a surprise look on his face when he saw me.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"No, I just like what your wearing." he replied.
"Oh, this...black long sleeve top and a skirt...you like it? Too short?" I mumbled as I looked down to check the length of my skirt.
Astonished, he said, "Not too short...Yah I like it, you look great with that skirt... and I like your Hawaiian necklace too."
I was pleased he likes the skirt, for a second I thought he was disappointed. The entire evening was all about he and I. We talked, laughed and did others silly things, and it was quite remarkable and fun night. Thanks for the skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home