Daphne

Moments by moments...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Shadow

As I closed my eyes that night, right away I drifted into a deep sleep. I started dreaming of a familiar place and a presence, presence of a strange. I felt I had this dream before, and once again I tried to wake up, but it was too late for my dream had already begun.

As the shadow walked in, immediately, my room was swallowed by complete darkness. Horrified, I desperately struggled to get up and get away but I could not. Then without warning, the shadows' power striked my entire body with full force. Gradually, I felt my body was floating, spinning and falling endlessly to emptyness, and finally I gave up, allowing the shadow to take me into the deepest darkness world of eternity.

Finally, I woke up and glad the night was over. As I looked myself on the mirror, to my surprised, a mark on my face shows of a struggle. In tears, I realized that night was not a dream after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home