Daphne

Moments by moments...

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Great Magician

While waiting for him taking a shower, I was in bed changing the TV from one channel to another. Then, I came across a channel that caught my attention. One channel showed a magician performing. I decided to watch it for a few minutes. Amazing, birds came out from his hat! Eventhough it is an old trick, it still amazes me. Once in a while camera pointed towards the audiences, and I noticed the audiences reaction to every tricks the magician made. Blown away by his performance, the audiences emotions were taken completely. They were amazed, fascinated, curious and sometimes frighten during the show. The great magician perform so well, played the audience emotions until the show was over.

As I reflected back to my "past", was he a great magician too? Took control of my emotions for every moments? For me, that moments were real, but for him I guess is just an act, and his main goal is to capture and steal my emotions for a moment.

Maybe, it is time to let go of my "past", put away the promise ring for there is no significant value it represent. Maybe every moments with him and all the symbolic things he had given me is just an illusion...just like the a magician's great performance...nothing was real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home