Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Rules

While sitting in the porch having coffee, we had an interesting conversation, and also we decided to discuss the rules to make our relationship to work.

"Ok, you tell me what do you want from me, and I will do it." he said first.
I reluctantly replied, "Are you sure?"
"I am sure! So tell me, what are the things that upset you? what are your rules?" he insisted.
"Well, ok, here is my first rule...no looking at another woman especially when I am around." I said and continued, "women friends are not allowed to visit your place, and the most important thing is be honest with me."
He looked me in the eye and said, "that's all?" and he continued, "You know I never look at another woman, and you have the key to my house. Do you see women visiting my place?"
I smiled at him and said, "no, but do you have a "friend with benefit"...something like that?"
"What? No!" he answered. Then he asked, "Do you know what is the meaning of that?"
"I think so, do you?". I asked him curiously.
He rubbed my arm, put his face closer to mine and said, " I know what it means... sweetheart, I don't do it". Then, he kissed me on the lips assuring me that all his words were true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home