Daphne

Moments by moments...

Monday, October 02, 2006

He Will Never Know

As always he reserves a chair and waiting patiently for me after class.

"Sit here..." he said,
"So what is this all about..." I asked him.
"just get a pen and paper, write something to words that I am going to mention," he said and continued, "Dont worry about spelling or grammar. Just write something...are you ready?"
"OK..." I replied back suspiciously.
"Write about a cube...describe the size, texture...then a ladder and next write about a horse and the last one...write about storm..." he said in a soft voice.
"Now?" I asked
"Yes, now..." he said patiently.

Less than a minute later I let him read what I wrote. He reads it and reads it again.

"What is wrong?" I asked curiously.
"OK, the cube represent you, the ladder is a symbol of your inner self, the horse represent your love one or partner and the storm is trouble or problem is your life..." he said with a little sadness in his voice.
"Read what you wrote...because you are reading you life story..." he said. This time he is looking at me.

So, I read what I wrote...

As I looked around while looking for something, I saw in amazement like glitters, transparent pea-size jello cubes are falling from the sky. The dessert seems raining with diamonds in the middle of the day. Sparkles of different colors radiate everywhere because of the sun. I removed my shoes to feel the softness and coldness of the ground that moment ago a dried, hard, hot sand.

From a distant I could see a ladder extending upward, pearcing throught the clouds, and all the way up to heaven. Its bright blue color could hardly see because it is covered with jello cubes and it blend in with the sorrounding....with brilliant of all colors.

Desperately, I continue walking, looking for my horse and wonder where my horse be? He is one of a kind. Not like other horses, he has a smooth skin like satin, can talk, can fly and most of all he is yellow.

Unexpectly, a storm gradually swallowing the dessert sky. Thick gigantic black clouds slowly pushing the jello-cubes away from the dessert, and it block all the light, the dessert will eventually turn into darkness. Moving like tornado, the wind destroys everything on its path. Roaring like angry beast echoed on the dessert was the thunder and it seems any moment ready to rip the dessert apart. Simultaneous sparks of blinding lightning strike in all the direction. The dessert that like heaven a moment ago, in seconds turned to hell.

With the storm on the way, I am not certain if I could find my beautiful horse again.

After reading it I went into silent...a metaphore...describing my past?

"You know...if you learn to let it go...you might find what you are looking for if you start looking somewhere else...by the way I got you a soda...Pepsi...your favorite...I will see you tomorrow..." he said with the sweetest smile for me.

As he walking away, I secret followed him with a look...a look that defines admiration, respect...and love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home