Daphne

Moments by moments...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crossing the Line

We went for a walk to the nearby park, and I teached him how to play chess after. Physically and mentally exhausted that day, we rested on his bed. A few seconds later, he was in a deep sleep. I brushed his wavy hair, and he did not respond. Definitely he was out. He looked so peaceful. I enjoyed looking at him his face, his nose, and lips. So many things cross my mind while I watched him asleep. One of them was the temptation of to giving a him a kiss on the lips, but I hesitated. Instead, to avoid from happening, I carefully and quietly got up, but before I could walk away, he woke up. He lifted his head slightly, looked at me, grabbed my hand and asked me if I could lay down next to him for a few more minutes. Without hesitation, I rushed next to him. Laying on bed, facing each other, without saying anything, and by just looking to each others eyes we were certain our feelings toward each other. We supressed both our emotion, afraid to explore what's beyond friendship because both of us were frighten to take that chances of losing each other at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home