Daphne

Moments by moments...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Looking Back -"Child's Game"

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:40:38 -0700
He said:Okay,

I don't why I am up still but I am. Maybe I need some mental help or something...In fact I know I do. Anyways... I was wondering if you weren't to busy... If I could enjoy your company at dinner tonight?

I probably will be awake around 4 or so-ish (Is that a word? I think I just created a word) Amazing what the sleep deprived can accomplish.

SO If your not busy oiling up the weightlifters or bossing around the hired minions at work It would be nice to see you while we Devour and digest various animal and plant life.

You pick the time I will check my mail and see if you cared enough to answer. If not I shall act as if nothing happened and then continue to throw myself in front of moving traffic until a full waste water truck flattens me to within 1/8 of my former size.

But no pressure...

Thanks!


Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:14:40 -0700
He said: Hi __!

I have literally been in bed since 8:30 AM yesterday morning. It is now 4:10 AM Friday morning. I woke up at 4 pm yesterday to come see ya and had this bad tension headache. I don't get those very often but when I do...OUCH! So I took like four 200 mg Motrin and laid back down. Anyway, I think I took too much Motrin and here I am just getting up to get ready for watch.

I hope you had a nice day and got your laundry done! I would like to see you tonight or at least for Dinner. You let me know. I get off at 3:00 today. I am on days now until Sunday (I think).

Hope to hear from you soon. As always I have been thinking about you! Miss you!

Always!

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:08:59 -0700
He said:Hey __!
I am napping. Well not at this moment but when you read this I will be...Actually I will be getting up probably... but I was napping, unless of course you are reading this earlier in which case I would be napping while you read this...Unless I'm not of course in which case I would be up, not napping.

Anyway...I would like to know if you want to meet at our special little spot...You know the one we have been meeting at the last few days at night...I don't want to say what it is in case someone is reading this...But its in a __ and Has lots of books and is open 24 hrs a day and I will be in that little chair in the back. Its located near the __ and next to the __. It has a sign in front that says "__" but I don't want to give it away...So I will just leave it at that description. Aren't we so sneaky!!!

I will be there around 10:45 ish If you like we can watch a movie or something.

If you don't want to meet me let me know what happened today with __. If you do meet me I will talk to you then about it I will check my mail around 10:30 ish.

I hope you want to meet. I miss your smile...

I hope to see you soon and not just in my dreams.

Yours...

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:30:50 -0800
He said:Hi __,

Can we meet at Midnight? I want to catch a couple hours of sleep so I can see you without being tired. We can meet in the usual spot. I cant wait to see you!

Yours!


Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:20:11 -0800
He said:Hi Sweetie,

I'm so sorry! I apparently slept through my alarms! I feel like such a turd! Its 4:15 am now. What I'm gonna do is get up a 6:00 am for a shower or so and do some laundry. I will be in the laundry __ or library for those two hours. Between 7-9. I hope to see you there and we can plan some time today. I cant believe I slept through my alarms last night. I hate that. I really wanted to see you. I hope you can forgive me.

Yours!

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:39:26 -0800 (PST)
She said:Let's go to the __

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:41:23 -0800
He said:If we must..I d rather go make out in a dark private place and make you feel like a woman!

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:43:23 -0800 (PST)
She said:let's go and get your watch!

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:48:36 -0800
He said: And we can then go for a walk to the beach or pool or wherever....And then we can do boy girl things and then we can get naked and run around __ naked and ask for ice cream, After that we can go to the __ and have some soup, then go back to the pool and skinny dip. After that we can use the new watch to see how long it takes for the __ to find us...But they wont because I know a good place to hide.

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:50:05 -0800 (PST)
She said:OK, let's go NOW and get your watch!!!!!!

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:52:19 -0800
He said:Which is a code phrase meaning..."yes __, I will do whatever you want".
:)

Wed, 2 Nov 2005 02:31:47 -0800
He said:Hi __,

Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I am thinking about you.

I hope to see you tonight and I hope you kicked __'s butt in tennis!

I should be getting off watch around 11:00 so I will meet you in the library...(OOPS! I mean our special spot) at 11:30 after my shower. Please send me a mail if anything changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home