Daphne

Moments by moments...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Looking Back-"Reading his Work"

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 06:13:51 -0800 (PST)
He said:Hey I know how it is over there, I just got back, days
seem like weeks sometimes and you work all the time and it is hot all the time. Hang in there. I do miss our time together and you waking me up and well yea all that good stuff, I look forward to it again, nut I believe you will find someone else and I will loose ya. You are so good looking and have such a fine figure, how could I hope to hold onto you? Hope to hear from you soon.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:30:50 -0800
he said:Hi __,
Can we meet at Midnight? I want to catch a couple hours of sleep so I can see you without being tired. We can meet in the usual spot. I cant wait to see you!

Yours!

Wed, 2 Nov 2005 02:31:47 -0800
He said:Hi __,
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I am thinking about you.
I hope to see you tonight and I hope you kicked __'s butt in tennis!

I should be getting off watch around 11:00 so I will meet you in the library...(OOPS! I mean our special spot) at 11:30 after my shower. Please send me a mail if anything changes.


Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:11:30 -0800 (PST)
He said:Hi __
just writing to say hi.

Thu, 3 Nov 2005 06:12:24 -0800
He said:If you ever want to see your CD's alive again...You will meet me at 11:30 PM sharp in the usual super duper know one is to ever know secret place we call the library.
If you are not there I will use each CD as a cup coaster for every hour you are late.
Come alone and naked or there will be dire consequences....BRUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Evil laugh)

Yours

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:42 PM
She said:....sleep well...

Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:51:43 -0800
He said:Hi __,
Let me know what you want to do for tonight. I will be in the shower until 11:20 or so. I will be on messenger for you as well. Hopefully the computer is working for you tonight.

Yours!

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:19 AM
She said:sorry __....good bye...

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:23:18 -0800
He said:__,
I want you to think this over real hard...__ is on to us...I had to make it look good. If you really want to destroy what we have then I have to let you go. Think about what I told you earlier today...Think hard.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:29 AM
She said:There is nothing to talk about...

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:31:45 -0800
He said:At least jump on Instant messenger...Please. At least be civil in saying goodbye.

Monday, November 07, 2005 11:48 PM
He said:I am sorry last night. Will you see me tonight?

Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:23:41 -0800
He said:Of course I will see you tonight my Expert checkers player...I will be thinking of you today. I will come and let you know a time and place.

Yours!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:47 AM
She said:...I went to places today...to the __house, pool, __ and around the __ doing the __ stuff...guess who I saw today...guess

Tue, 8 Nov 2005 05:59:00 -0800
He said:I wonder...hmmm...Didn't even say hi! I see how you are...:)

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:43:30 -0800
He wrote:

Yes its just me...

just the guy who adors you...
Just the guy who wants to spend time with you...
Just the guy who holds you at night...
just the guy who hangs on your every word...
just the guy who kisses you lips...
Just the guy who holds your hand...
Just the guy who knows your moods...
Just the guy who thinks your great...
Just the guy who thinks your sexy...
Just the guy who loves your company...
Just the guy who gives you a hard time
Just the guy who sneaks your kisses...
Just the guy who Enjoys are "walks"...
Just the guy who Loves that body...
Just the guy who Appreciates you...
Just the guy who has those golden hairs...
Just the guy who Enjoys doing nothing with you by my side...
Just the guy who loves your smile...
Just the guy who thinks about you all the while...
Just the guy who Loses at Chess...
Just the guy who...Thinks your the best!

Its just me...and I'm here to say Tonight I will see you at our special getaway..
11:00pm will be the time. Don't be late, I you don't mind

Yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home