Daphne

Moments by moments...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thinking of Him

I wonder if he still remember our first walk? Our first kiss? How about the incredible nights we spent behind the sea wall? Or does he just pushes all these memories aside and move on to his new life?

Does he still remember our hiding places? The roof? The beach house? The movie theater? The computer room? The truck(s)? The empty tent? The bushes? The tower? Or does he decided completely for forget all these wonderful memories.

Does he really loves me when I was with him then? Or I am just happen to be a "convient" for him at that time?

The short time I spent with him was a gift for life. He and I had an amazing and incredible memories together. No matter what reasons he had for having me in his life, I will always cherish those intimate moments with him forever, and there is always a place for him in my heart...and I still love and continue to love him for the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home