Daphne

Moments by moments...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Realization

Silence echoed in the room as we layed on bed. Frustrated and confused, I gave him one more look, then I got up and went to the living room and laid down on the couch. As looked at the ring on my hand, I have to decide sooner or later whether him or the ring. I felt so much pain, unbearable pain inside me. I asked myself why things have to end like this? As I closed my eyes, I searched for answers. Then of all of a sudden, I felt him on top of me. His whole body pressed on mine, and his hot lips touched mine. I opened my eyes, and the only thing I see is his gorgeous blue eyes. Finally, the moment had come, the moment that we have been waiting for, letting our feelings free. As I closed my eyes and experience the wonderful things with him, I felt his passionate kisses and touches, I could hear voice and I could see his brown eyes...I could see familiar places. I had been there before, with him. A place where we shared and created precious moments together. Eventhough I will never see his brown eyes again, I just then realized, and for certain, he is the man I truely love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home