Daphne

Moments by moments...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Promise

Why do you always question how I feel towards you?
Is it not enough the words I say to you everyday? My love, all my words for you are true...

Why do you think our love will not last?
Is there something you see indicates?...is it my past?

Why I am seeing selfishness, false judgement and mistrust from you?
Is this the moment to say goodbye? Did you find someone new?

Should I always prove my love for you is true?
I always do but to be with you every second...every moment for now I could not do...

As I explain to you before hand...
I have so much things to do...I hope you understand...

Sweetheart, you know I speak the truth...
you know I love you...that is the honest truth...

Yes, I will let the world know that my heart belongs to you...
please, believe me and all the meaningful words I say to you...

Do you know what I really want in this insane world of ours?
Sweetheart, "YOU"... and no one else but you...

So...stop all the negative feelings and thoughts that you have...
please...do not throw all the wonderful things we have...

(I love you and I always will...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home