Daphne

Moments by moments...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Your Memories stay

I think of you everyday...
and all those fond memories of us, in my mind and heart always stay...

I asked myself quite often...
if you should recieve forgiveness...

I now here alone in this world...so cruel...so cold...
...without you...my life there is no one holds...

I madly asked myself if there is something I could have done...
completely I would do anything for you...but now its too late you already gone...

I am angry at you for leaving me behind...
If you ask then...perhaps I too find happiness leaving this world behind...

I now, alone in this world...so dark...so lifeless...
...without you... completely blind finding my way so endless...

I asked myself many times...
I asked myself million times...
...if what you did...to show how much you love me...
...if what you did...I am to blame...

I wish you find peace in the other world...
I wish I am with you resting to eternity and have each other to hold...(1965-1986)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home